OBSTACLES IN ACHIEVING THE GIFT OF SPIRIT LANGUAGE

Brother difficult to achieve this gift? Want to know how to achieve it? For those who want this gift my brother should first read the previous articles, especially article entitled "SPIRIT LANGUAGE , WINDOW TO TO TO GRACE THE OTHERS" or just click on the text. It means that you easily understand them.

OBSTACLES IN ACHIEVING THE GIFT OF LANGUAGE SPIRIT

that this could be for DP BBM
 This article seems like a very long time, let us start. You know what the dark spirit or power of darkness? I will share the real story first huh? There used to be a mother (who has taught me about all this and that I considered my own mother) simple life has heart disease diagnosis, doctors need surgery. Due to the simple economic conditions then he can not do much. All he did was pray and pray until 7 years old. Until finally he got the outpouring of the Spirit. Each wants to pray, the words coming out of his mouth can not be understood. Then he said: God! I just want to recover from my illness, assuming this from Your all? do not give it to me, give it to the people who educated or wealthy or influential people, I just want to get well !!! Finally she could not speak a week old brother ... he's mute.


Once when he was given a vision like a television recording in which her childhood until then. In the television shown him that when he was a minor when he was taken to the hospital by her mother shaman / paranormal, appointed his forehead he immediately recovered, there is also shown that he is like the buffalo that was in a puddle. Then he heard a voice "Worship Me with all your heart and with all your mind and with all your soul and with all your mind. Give all this to everyone". Eventually he too promised to do so. And every day she can see someone else wearing the amulet whatever she can know, but he just did not say anything for fear later he thought the shaman.


One day in church he saw me in front of the pulpit when I read the Bible / book, he looked to me like there is going to strangle me, but she did not dare tell me, he just advised my uncle to explain the meaning of darkness and power. My uncle every day to meet me just say "Aan ... (my nickname) God is mighty jealous, you know, do not you-emphasized". It just keeps saying every meeting with my uncle. I was confused as to what is the real purpose of my uncle? if he knows that I have a fetish? (I was once a hobby collection talisman or find heirloom kris, spears, yellow iron or agate, be it in an old cemetery or river and others hehehehe ...)


Finally, on 14 May 2002 I was in contact with electric shock, electric through the darkness would take my life, the name alone Java people "still profitable"! although up staying half and chest are also burned. After the incident I immediately brought home to him by my uncle. My uncle was shocked after I remove all the talisman that I have, my uncle just said "I thought you were just given the same drink water only shaman An .. turns seabrek jimatmu". Yes that's what Uncle know, every time I want to Yogyakarta that he knew I was always given water as a precaution.


Yes that's my brother, one of the obstacles that impede to achieve gift. Whatever the shape and type the name of the power that is not of God's name DARKNESS !!! Or does it mean to double YOU ARE THE SAME TWO-TIMING GOD !!!.


Another constraint is:


- How much do you believe in God? or how much you believe in God?

Well this is a heavy constraint, too, if you believe it all, you certainly would not dare do any slightest. Pikaran, delusion, incorrect draft was an obstacle. Remember !!! Nothing can be hidden in the eyes of God !!! If you understand "Nothing can be hidden in the eyes of God," you're close to that gift. Understand what I mean is that you really understand until into the heart, if you understand the evidence is there is a sense of joy that is so great / outstanding in your heart.


- How much do you want to be righteous?

 If this weight is also my brother ... but take it all it takes the process, while the process runs later you certainly will understand.


If you already know let's train until you are proficient. How to train in the previous article, this article just click "SPIRIT
LANGUAGE , WINDOW TO GRACE THE OTHERS" do not be afraid !! if one was learning to be more mature and understanding adult siblings.

if you still do not understand just write it in the comment ya? later I will help you.


I'll even make ends meet to become dizzy or fear.

Thank you .... God bless us all ... Amen.
Bagikan :
+
Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar untuk "OBSTACLES IN ACHIEVING THE GIFT OF SPIRIT LANGUAGE"

 
Template By Kunci Dunia
Back To Top